Research and Policy
A coalition of organizations working to streamline complex professional licensing and re-credentialing processes, and advocate for the adoption of policies and best practices that facilitate the rapid integration of these skilled workers.
Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition (MIRA) - New Americans Integration Institute
NAII focuses on reducing skill under-utilization among immigrants and promoting integration of immigrant professionals in Massachusetts. The Institute draws on the expertise of the NAII Advisory Board as well as other experts in workforce development to arrive at strategies for building programs and promoting policies to ease immigrant professional integration.
The Partnership for a New American Economy
The Partnership for a New American Economy brings together a bipartisan group of mayors from across the country and business leaders from all sectors of the economy and all 50 states to raise awareness of the economic benefits of immigration.
- Migration Policy Institute (MPI) - MPI provides analysis, development, and evaluation of migration and refugee policies at the local, national, and international levels, its Data Hub showcases in-depth and latest data on immigrant trends and patterns in the United States and around the world.
- Metropolitan Policy Program at Brookings Institution - The Metropolitan Policy Program at Brookings is redefining the challenges facing metropolitan America and identifying assets and promoting innovative solutions to help communities grow in more productive, inclusive, and sustainable ways.
- Immigration Policy Center - The Immigration Policy Center (IPC) is the research and policy arm of the American Immigration Council. IPC's mission is to shape a rational conversation on immigration and immigrant integration.
- The American Immigrant Policy Portal - A service of Diversity Dynamics, the portal promotes strategies and programs to address human need, build strong communities and promote immigrant integration
Research and Reports
- Economic Impact and Workforce Development
- Higher Education