Expanding Support to Skilled Immigrants in Your Community
WES Global Talent Bridge is dedicated to helping skilled immigrants pursue their professional and educational goals in the U.S. We provide strategic counsel and practical resources to practitioners in support of skilled immigrants.
Training and Technical Assistance
Our team supports service providers with information and expertise on developing programs for highly-skilled immigrants.
- Helping Clients Use Their International Education in the U.S.
- Practical Tools for Immigrant Service Providers
- Best Practices for Serving Highly-Skilled Immigrants
- Community Colleges and Foreign-Educated Immigrants
- Understanding Foreign Credential Recognition
See our webinar archives.
WES Global Talent Bridge organizes community forums with key stakeholders that support efforts to integrate highly-skilled immigrants into state and local economies.
Informational Events for Immigrants
Together with local partners, WES Global Talent Bridge organizes Pathways to Success® seminars to connect immigrants to local service providers,community organizations, academic institutions, and employers.
Pathways to Success® topics include:
- Making Your International Education Count in the U.S.
- Connecting with Opportunities to Update Your Skills
- Professional Networking for the U.S. Job Search
If you are interested in organizing trainings, events or forums in your community, contact us.